Thursday, October 25, 2007

HW 23: I am Virginia Woolf

With Apologies to Virginia Woolf


I began idly reading the headlines. “The Legacy of President Bush” was the article. I was eating the worst food I could imagine, my favorite prunes. The legacy of President Bush? Is starting a war and doing little to advance the country over the last eight years really considered a legacy? Another great example of how men can not possibly do anything positive. Whether it be making dinner, or running a country, I’ve never honestly seen a male do anything productive. I take that back, perhaps scratching themselves is productive. Hilary Clinton is a real candidate for the next election. She has more experience than all the men combined. Let’s face it, she’s been President of arguably the strongest country for eight years now. It’s reassuring to see that, in all the chaos, a female is taking charge. I hate men.

No comments: