Monday, October 8, 2007

HW 17B: Wonkette and DailyKos

After reading about Zuniga’s and Cox’s blogs, I would have to say that I would be more influenced by Zuniga’s DailyKos blog. His blogs focuses on the real truth’s in politics. He served his country and was a GI. He has the credentials to be a real, big-time writer. Although I am slightly conservative, I do agree with some of the liberal aspects of politics. I am neither right wing nor left, I am simply in the middle with a small Republican bias. I believe that Zuniga has good things to say, and if I did more research on DailyKos, I would probably have a different opinion about politics.
On the other hand, Cox could never persuade me in anything. She’s an admitted drunk, and most of her posts are made under the influence. I can’t take someone like this serious in any way. She talks about sex scandals in politics. I could care less. I find her arrogant, cocky, and disrespectful. She couldn’t influence me in any way because I simply wouldn’t give her a chance. She’s failed as a writer, and only has political drama to write about. Unlike Zuniga, Cox has absolutely no credentials. Some may argue that she is successful and she’s established, however if anyone thought of talking about political affairs before she did, she wouldn’t even have that to rely on. I respect what she does and I respect her originality, but I believe most people could have done exactly what she did.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Cox would probably happily agree that her Wonkette persona is cocky and disrespectful. I don't know if I take her statements about writing drunk literally, though.