Thursday, November 15, 2007

HW 35: Letter to My Blog Reader(s)

I signed up for ITW 101 A Blog of One’s Own as a freshman at Keene State College. I went into the class assuming it would be women activists yelling at me for the entire class, and then I would write about it in my blog. However, after the class, I feel I have learned a lot and I am glad I took the class. I have learned from my blog that blogs are pretty interesting. Anyone can read them and anyone can respond. I like that aspect. Completing homework assignments made me a better writer and thinker, and I became better at interpreting information. I hope any one who views my blog will find that I have some interesting things to say about subjects such as blogs, women’s literature, and Iraq. I think my best blog posts were from the Citizenship Symposium. I sometimes found it challenging to complete assignments, but these two posts I enjoyed and I -think they were well-written. After the class is over, I don’t plan on continuing my blog. Honestly, blogs are interesting but I have other priorities right now. I don’t think I will delete it though, in hopes that a company will read them and sign me to a big contract. Just kidding that won’t happen. For all, if any, readers of my blog, I hope you enjoyed what I’ve had to say over the last few months.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Glad to read it Brendon. Very little yelling in the class... :) Your posts on the symposium were indeed nicely done.