Saturday, September 8, 2007

HW 4: The Voice of the Customer

When going back to my room, I noticed one of my favorite snacks near my refrigerator. Yes, the popular 100 Calorie Packs were sitting on top of my fridge, waiting to be devoured by myself. The 100 Calorie Packs made by Nabisco are arguably the greatest inventions in the last 20 years. From Doritos to cookies, the packs are filled with the taste that I love. One bag of the snacks has only 100 calories. This is a great advantage because I don’t want to get too big in college. They are great on the run, or when just watching television. I decided to research the product a bit more, and find out what the 100 Calorie Packs are really about. Prior to my research, I suspected that the brand’s main focus was about an alternative snack that doesn’t have many calories, but still tastes delicious. After checking out http://www.nabisco.com/100caloriepacks/, I discovered that I was pretty accurate in my hypothesis. Nabisco’s implied promises are that the 100 Calorie Packs are a smart way to snack. With only 100 calories and the same great taste, it’s a smart choice for snacking. In my experience with the 100 Calorie Packs, I would have to completely agree with Nabisco. They taste the same as the original products, and are much more healthy. I am very satisfied with the product. Nabisco delivers its promise to the highest extent. I am one of the biggest fans for the 100 Calorie Packs.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Well done.
How does Nabisco's site offer the same promise that you suspected was part of the brand identity--I'd be interested in a quote or description of images.